[Freeipa-devel] [freeipa PR#370][comment] [EXPERIMENT] ci: send build log to paste.fedoraproject.org

stlaz freeipa-github-notification at redhat.com
Thu Jan 5 07:54:21 UTC 2017

Title: #370: [EXPERIMENT] ci: send build log to paste.fedoraproject.org

stlaz commented:
"""
Um, sorry, but I fail to see the real upside here, perhaps I am missing something. If I see here on github that a build of my PR failed, and I really don't check it if it's ok, I can just go, click three or four times and I get where I want and see what I want and that all is at the same spot where my code is.
What exactly do I get by having the log pasted somewhere where it's nowhere connected to the code I submitted? I believe I must be missing something so please educate me :)
"""

See the full comment at https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/370#issuecomment-270583984