[Freeipa-devel] [freeipa PR#395][comment] Configure PKI ajp redirection to use "localhost" instead of "::1"

tiran freeipa-github-notification at redhat.com
Mon Jan 16 11:02:37 UTC 2017

Title: #395: Configure PKI ajp redirection to use "localhost" instead of "::1"

tiran commented:
"""
@tomaskrizek Upstream doesn't support IPv6. @nkinder told me that our Fedora packages contan several patches. The patches are not yet in upstream. One of the patches adds IPv6 support. I have not checked if the patch provides IPv6 for both client and server sockets or just for SSLSocket.
"""

See the full comment at https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/395#issuecomment-272830620