[Freeipa-devel] [freeipa PR#372][comment] Restore IPA 3.0 compatibility of copy-schema-to-ca.py

mbasti-rh freeipa-github-notification at redhat.com
Mon Jan 16 14:30:29 UTC 2017

Title: #372: Restore IPA 3.0 compatibility of copy-schema-to-ca.py

mbasti-rh commented:
"""
this script must work only with IPA3.x, so I wouldn't add there anything from 4.4/master code. As I pointed out several times I don't think that this code even should be in master branch, as we are always just fixing regressions there, but rather as separate script, or script in IPA3.x. Unfortunately I haven't got enough support for my idea.
"""

See the full comment at https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/372#issuecomment-272875313