[Freeipa-devel] [freeipa PR#364][comment] Client-only builds with --disable-server

lslebodn freeipa-github-notification at redhat.com
Tue Jan 17 12:29:23 UTC 2017

Title: #364: Client-only builds with --disable-server

lslebodn commented:
"""
I think it would be simpler to read the code without to many `AM_COND_IF()`. IMHO it would be simpler to move C-related part to separate file (e.g. `server_daemons.m4`) an conditionally include  the file with `m4_include`.

I checked it very briefly; I might miss something. How do you want to handle python server part?
"""

See the full comment at https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/364#issuecomment-273126212