[Freeipa-devel] [freeipa PR#113][comment] ipalib.constants: Remove default domain, realm, basedn, xmlrpc_uri, ldap_uri

tiran freeipa-github-notification at redhat.com
Wed Jan 18 10:14:22 UTC 2017

Title: #113: ipalib.constants: Remove default domain, realm, basedn, xmlrpc_uri, ldap_uri

tiran commented:
"""
I would appreciate to have this fix landed in master rather sooner than later. The questionable default values have triggered hard to find bugs in one of my integration efforts. It took me a while to track them down and find the root cause. I wasted half an hour to an hour on the problem.
"""

See the full comment at https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/113#issuecomment-273436538