[Freeipa-devel] [freeipa PR#421][comment] Update warning message for replica install

MartinBasti freeipa-github-notification at redhat.com
Tue Jan 31 09:22:44 UTC 2017

Title: #421: Update warning message for replica install

MartinBasti commented:
"""
Hello,

I'd not omit the fact, that insufficient privilege error can be be caused by user credentials as well, I also wouldn't mention that hostgroup must exists explicitly.

I propose something like this, but I'm open to any suggestions and improvements
```
Insufficient privileges to promote the server.
Possible issues:
- a user has insufficient privileges
- this client has insufficient privileges to become replica (is the host member of "ipaservers" group)
```
"""

See the full comment at https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/421#issuecomment-276313860