[Freeipa-devel] Migration of FreeIPA issue tracker - Trac and git repo to pagure.io

Petr Vobornik pvoborni at redhat.com
Wed Mar 1 14:43:42 UTC 2017

On 02/28/2017 12:03 PM, Petr Vobornik wrote:
> On 02/28/2017 12:00 PM, Petr Vobornik wrote:
>> On 02/27/2017 12:46 PM, Petr Vobornik wrote:
>>> Hello list,
>>>
>>> today and tomorrow a migration of FreeIPA issue tracker[1] and git repo
>>> will take place.
>>>
>>> It is due to FedoraHosted sunset [2]. Both will be migrated to pagure.io
>>> [3].
>>>
>>> During this migration it won't be possible to add new tickets and
>>> comments to Trac or Pagure.
>>>
>>> [1] https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/
>>> [2]
>>> https://communityblog.fedoraproject.org/fedorahosted-sunset-2017-02-28/
>>> [3] https://pagure.io/
>>>
>>> Thank you for understanding,
>>
>> Issue tracker and git repo were migrated. They can be used now.
>>
>> https://pagure.io/freeipa
>>
>> Additional steps will follow
>> - redirection of old URLs to new
>> - sync with github
>>

> Also we need to setup rights for the repo.
>
> I've created group 'freeipa'. My proposal is to add all people who had
> git commit rights to the group. Set the group to have 'commit' right on
> 'freeipa' pagure project.>

> Former admins can be added as admins to the project directly.

I made everybody with former commit rights admins for now. The reason is
that there is a bug that committer doesn't have right to change
milestone and edit custom fields.

https://pagure.io/pagure/issue/2018
https://pagure.io/pagure/issue/2008

--
Petr Vobornik

Associate Manager, Engineering, Identity Management
Red Hat, Inc.