[Freeipa-devel] [freeipa PR#516][comment] IdM Server: list all Employees with matching Smart Card

simo5 freeipa-github-notification at redhat.com
Wed Mar 1 18:09:00 UTC 2017

Title: #516: IdM Server: list all Employees with matching Smart Card

simo5 commented:
"""
I am not sure we want to wait for replies from trusted domains, it may be very slow, and in some cases it will just not work right (one way trusts with strict access control on entries).
Active Directory forces users to provide a hint when logging into trusted domains with smart cards and does not query the remote domain. Have we considered this ?

"""

See the full comment at https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/516#issuecomment-283420862