[Freeipa-devel] [freeipa PR#516][comment] IdM Server: list all Employees with matching Smart Card

flo-renaud freeipa-github-notification at redhat.com
Thu Mar 2 12:35:02 UTC 2017

Title: #516: IdM Server: list all Employees with matching Smart Card

flo-renaud commented:
"""
@abbra ,
Thanks for your comment. Running in permissive mode I did not see any AVC logged in the journal.

@HonzaCholasta
thanks for the tips re. writing API. I have followed your advice and made certificate a positional argument. The output will look like this:
```
2 users matched
  Domain: DOM-076.ABC.IDM.LAB.ENG.BRQ.REDHAT.COM
  Usernames: user1, user2
Number of entries returned 2