[Freeipa-devel] [freeipa PR#534][comment] Move csrgen templates into ipaclient package

LiptonB freeipa-github-notification at redhat.com
Fri Mar 3 02:57:54 UTC 2017

Title: #534: Move csrgen templates into ipaclient package

LiptonB commented:
"""
Oops, sorry about the breakage. This seems fine to me, although I hadn't really been thinking of the templates and rules as data files. They're intended to be possible to modify, more like config files. (Come to think of it, `/usr/share` wasn't that appropriate for them either). So, that and the fact that they're now duplicated between `python2.*/site-packages` and `python3.*/site-packages` give me pause (especially if the user might edit them), but I don't have strong feelings about it.
"""

See the full comment at https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/534#issuecomment-283851563