[Freeipa-devel] [freeipa PR#564][comment] Reconfigure Kerberos library config as the last step of KDC install

simo5 freeipa-github-notification at redhat.com
Thu Mar 9 17:34:33 UTC 2017

Title: #564: Reconfigure Kerberos library config as the last step of KDC install

simo5 commented:
"""
I do not think this is the correct fix/bug
What we want to do is to change kdc.conf to require certs only after we have installed them.
The KDC is already properly configured and running otherwise but fails to start on replica because certs are not there. We need it to not fail, not to allow certmonger to go oevr the network to other servers
"""

See the full comment at https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/564#issuecomment-285422563