[Freeipa-devel] bind-dyndb-ldap git migration issue [resolved]

Tomas Krizek tkrizek at redhat.com
Fri Mar 10 12:55:29 UTC 2017

Hi all,

if you noticed some odd notification about new commits to old
bind-dyndb-ldap branches, please ignore them.

Today, I managed to accidentally remove all old branches in
bind-dyndb-ldap repo. When I pushed some new code to master, the
automatic syncing pagure -> github script deleted all the old branches.
This was most likely caused by missing branches in the upstram pagure
repo that I forgot to push when I migrated.

Luckily, I was able to recover all the branches from my local repo,
including the dangling commits. Everything should be in order now.

Sorry for the notification mess.

--
Tomas Krizek

PGP: 4A8B A48C 2AED 933B D495  C509 A1FB A5F7 EF8C 4869