[Freeipa-devel] [DRAFT] Release notes FreeIPA 4.5.0

Jakub Hrozek jhrozek at redhat.com
Tue Mar 14 13:50:37 UTC 2017

On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 01:51:19PM +0100, Martin Basti wrote:
> Hello,
>
> DRAFT for FreeIPA 4.5.0 release notes is ready
> http://www.freeipa.org/page/Releases/4.5.0
>
> Please update/let me know what is missing, what is extra.

Please update this paragraph:
````
AD User Short Names

Support for AD users short names has been added. Short
names can be enabled from CLI by setting ipa config-mod
--domain-resolution-order="domain.test:ad.domain1.test:ad.domain2.test"
or from WebUI under Configuration tab. No manual configuration on SSSD
side is required.
````

With a note that this feature is not supported by SSSD yet and the work
is tracked with https://pagure.io/SSSD/sssd/issue/3210