[Freeipa-devel] [DRAFT] Release notes FreeIPA 4.5.0

Florence Blanc-Renaud flo at redhat.com
Tue Mar 14 14:08:19 UTC 2017

On 03/14/2017 01:51 PM, Martin Basti wrote:
> Hello,
>
> DRAFT for FreeIPA 4.5.0 release notes is ready
> http://www.freeipa.org/page/Releases/4.5.0
>
> Please update/let me know what is missing, what is extra.
>

> Martin^2

Hi Martin,

thank you for the release notes. Could you update the section about
Certificate Identity Mapping?
'''
Certificate Identity Mapping

Support for multiple certificates on Smart cards has been added. User
can choose which certificate is used to authenticate. This allows to
define multiple certificates per user.
The same certificate can be used by different accounts, and the mapping
between a certificate and an account can be done through binary match of
the whole certificate or a match on custom certificate attributes (such
as Subject + Issuer).
'''

I also noted a typo:
'''