[Freeipa-devel] [freeipa PR#502][comment] Make pylint and jsl optional

pvoborni freeipa-github-notification at redhat.com
Wed Mar 15 12:32:50 UTC 2017

Title: #502: Make pylint and jsl optional

pvoborni commented:
"""
There was no result in the upstream discussion. My personal opinion is that one way or the other can work. They are for different use cases. I tend to prefer the "be easier for developer" approach. That said, preferred method for downstreams needs to be documented ideally in BUILD.txt.

In any case spending so much time discussing so minor change is a waste of time. I'd push it.
"""

See the full comment at https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/502#issuecomment-286727867