[Freeipa-devel] [freeipa PR#640][comment] Remove pkinit options from master/replica on DL0

stlaz freeipa-github-notification at redhat.com
Wed Mar 29 07:22:17 UTC 2017

Title: #640: Remove pkinit options from master/replica on DL0

stlaz commented:
"""
@MartinBasti Even though this commit basically breaks the behavior, it's not in its scope to fix it, it's somehow intended to break it, actually. It will be fixed elsewhere.

I fixed the issue with running this on replica and removed one redundant check as well.

I also noticed that DL0 replica has a usability issue where it checks for either `*-cert-file` option and requires them all, once it has it, it will say that these options can't be used with replica file. I will not fix that here, though.
"""

See the full comment at https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/640#issuecomment-290005415