[Freeipa-devel] Automated Fedora update testing

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Mon May 1 16:26:13 UTC 2017

On Mon, 2017-05-01 at 10:58 +0200, Lukas Slebodnik wrote:

> Tested with sssd and it passed as well.
> https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2017-8addfc0188
>
> freeIPA has also upstream integration tests packaged in
> python{2,3}-ipatests. They use pytest + python-pytest-multihost.
>
> Will it be possible to run some of them in openQA?
> e.g. test_installation.py (

I'd have to look into how they work in more detail (I haven't used
pytest-multihost before). There is always a question of whether it's
more appropriate to run something in openQA or Taskotron, and openQA
has some capacity limitations. How long do these tests take?
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey