[Freeipa-devel] [freeipa PR#764][comment] Basic uninstaller for the CA

pvoborni freeipa-github-notification at redhat.com
Tue May 16 11:40:59 UTC 2017

Title: #764: Basic uninstaller for the CA

pvoborni commented:
"""
We need to develop something like this, but right now it is not the best time for it. First we need to stabilize 4.5.1 (seems that's almost done). Then focus on testing - current test coverage + on pull request CI. When this is ready we can focus on python3 porting and existing PRs including this one. The reason is that I'm hesitant implementing this to not introduce other regressions because it touches more areas than it seems.

For the parts above:

- +1 for denying uninstall on successful install
- there is actually a path from CA less to CA so we need to think about it as well

"""

See the full comment at https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/764#issuecomment-301756039