[Freeipa-users] new issue with ssh key in the interface

Armstrong, Kenneth Lawrence klarmstrong2 at liberty.edu
Tue Jul 16 17:24:17 UTC 2013

Hello all,

i have a new problem with the SSH Key bit in the web interface.  I created a new ssh key for a user, and pasted it into the web interface for the user.  Afterward, it said that the key was not set.  So I attempted again from the commandline, and it looks like it took it.  However, when I go back to the web interface, it doesn't show one set for the user.

I logged out of the interface and back in, but same story.

Running IPA server 3.0 on RHEL 6.4.

Any thoughts?

-Kenny