[Freeipa-users] Upgrade form Centos to Fedora (3.0.0 -> 3.3.3)

Will Sheldon mail at willsheldon.com
Tue Feb 4 17:51:25 UTC 2014

Hello IPA users :)

We have implemented IPA using the packaged version in centos 6.5 (which is
3.0.0-37.el6), but have been playing with the more recent version in Fedora
19 (3.3.3-2.fc19) and are quite keen to take advantage of the shiny new
features, so are thinking about migrating.

Has anyone done this? Is there an easy way to migrate/upgrade?
What would happen if I tried to setup a FC19 replica, would it get angry
and break?

We only have users in production so far, (no production clients or issued
certs) so maybe the user migration script mentioned in previous posts would
be the best bet?

Any pointers would be hugely appreciated..

--

Kind regards,

Will Sheldon