[Freeipa-users] Any recent guides for Postfix and IPA integration?

Ranbir m3freak at thesandhufamily.ca
Tue Dec 15 15:15:50 UTC 2015

On Mon, 2015-12-14 at 13:51 -0500, Simo Sorce wrote:
> There are a few ways to go about it.
>
> another way is to use a custom subtree + schema to store these emails
> only.
>
> It really depends on what kind of tools you want to use to manage the
> information too.

I ended up creating normal users, set passwords for those that needed
them (some are public shared IMAP folders and so don't need passwords)
and set all of their shells to /sbin/nologin. None of them have the
right to ssh, gdm, etc.

The thought of creating a custom schema, OIDs and whatnot sent me into
fits. freeipa is supposed to make my life easier, not harder, so I took
the simpler route. In a different setting a custom schema would be
warranted.

--
Ranbir