[Jboss-eap-beta-list] EAP 6 RPM's?

Baird, Josh jbaird at follett.com
Mon May 21 15:39:55 UTC 2012

Hi,

Doesn't look like this list is very active, but maybe someone is paying attention.  I have a new project that requires EAP6 which is currently in development.  We are a RHEL shop, and I would really to like to push RPM's for the EAP6 installation out to my hosts, but I can't seem to find any RPM's for EAP 6 Beta at the moment (no channels either).

A few questions:

* Are these RPM's available in-house?  Can they be made to customers for testing?
* If not, when can I expect RPM's to be available?

I would really like to deploy RPM's from the get-go, and not have to switch to them at a later date.

Thanks,

Josh