[K12ltsp-list] Please answer me...

Cassie Shelton vqckub at bordenrealtors.com
Wed Apr 9 13:40:07 UTC 2008

Hey!
My name is Kristina. I have closely read your profile. I really liked yours profile.
I have decided to write to you. I hope you will answer me. I looking for serious relations.
I think you kind and interesting the man. For me are not necessary money. Money for me are not important.
For me the main understanding, respect and love. The external beauty for me too is not important.
I think that the most important a private world the person. The most important as the man will concern to me.
The love, caress, respect, understanding is necessary for me. I am ready to risk for the sake of love.
I very much would like to learn more about you. What is your hobby? How you will spend the free time?
How you meet holidays? I very much want to get acquainted with you. I want to tell you about myself.
I work as the teacher at school. I very much love my work. At the free time I like to go to cinema, theatre, cafe,
disco, zoo. I love the nature and animals. Mine
friends speak that I very romantic, beautiful and kind person.
I want to tell more about myself but I was better write more about myself in the letter.
If you want to get acquainted with me write to me on mine e-mail. Write me on my e-mail and i shall write you more
about me and send you more my photos.

My e-mail is:  kristyheart4love at gmail.com