[K12ltsp-list] VoIP PBX, IP-PBX GSM Customized for Local Distributor

Alex hqy at yeastar.com
Tue Nov 2 16:04:40 UTC 2010

Dear Product Manager

From your company web, we get to know that your team are influencial in Telecommunication pruducts with high reputation.  We are professional manufacturer of VoIP PBX and Digital Fax Server with good quality and competitive price.

MyPBX is very hot product that supports both PSTN,GSM and VOIP trunks. It is embedded hybrid IP-PBX which caters  for the small businesses up to100 users

Please feel free to contact me if you want to know more information. SAMPLES will be sent for your evaluation.

MyPBX family consists of SOHO,Standard,GSM and E1.(Below pic only shows you SOHO and Standard)

Thanks & Best Regards
Alex
Yeastar Technology Co.,Ltd.
Web:     www.yeastar.com