[K12ltsp-list] Free estate and letting agents database

Simon Locke emailsetc at directemailoffers.co.uk
Sun Sep 26 09:23:02 UTC 2010

If we have incorrectly identified you as requiring agency data (or any
of our databases) for marketing or email campaigns please delete this
email and accept our apologies. Unsubscribe details are at the foot of
this email.

Pick the winner of Strictly Come Dancing 2010 and we'll give you your
money back.

Buy our email marketing system of 25,000 Estate & Letting Agents in
September, pick your dancer, and if he/she wins then you get to keep
the database and your money back.

For just ?490 + vat you will receive:

A database of over 25,000 estate and letting agents emails and other
data such as telephone numbers and addresses.
Software to send personalised emails whenever you like to the agencies.
Regular free updates with no time limit.
A guarantee that if you find even one duplicate we will refund your
money.

In seconds your prospects will be reading your sales messages.

Buy the database using the below link, email winner at emailsetc.co.uk
<mailto:winner at emailsetc.co.uk>  with the name of the dancer and you
will receive the database system within the hour.

http://www.downloads.emailsetc.co.uk/pay.aspx?am=490&pr=agents+data+syst
em+plus+updates

More information can be found by calling 0208 144 4451 or on
www.estateagentsemails.co.uk . Once you have the software you can use
it as often as you like.

This is how the Emailer system will increase your sales:

The software sends individual emails (which you can create within the
inbuilt editor) with details of the recipient company within the email.
It gets fantastic results. Its automatic and requires no work on your
part. It has physical address, telephone number, website address, email
address and many other details like fax, contact names etc. It also
takes attachments (PDF's, word documents, images, etc.)

For further information give us a call ASAP on 0208 144 4451 or just
would be very grateful if you would forward it to the correct person or
department.

Regards
Simon Locke
Emails Etc
T: 0208 144 4451
E: simonl at emailsetc.co.uk <mailto:simonl at emailsetc.co.uk>

  _____

This email is a commercial email and complies with regulations
regarding the sending of emails to businesses. If this email has been
received by an unintended recipient or you would prefer not to receive
any future emails please reply to this email to
emailsetc at directemailoffers.co.uk with the word 'unsubscribe' anywhere
in the subject, Click here
<mailto:emailsetc at directemailoffers.co.uk?subject=Unsubscribe&k12ltsp-li
any other email addresses just click here
<http://downloads.emailsetc.co.uk/Unsubscribe.aspx?To=emailsetc@directem
ailoffers.co.uk&k12ltsp-list at redhat.com>  which will open a website
where you can add any email address to be unsubscribed.

Copyright 2010. Emails Etc All rights reserved. [trackerimage]
[trackerlink]

<http://www.fhstest10.cloudim.com/reademail.aspx?Details=82b74a66-f931-4
c2a-9ce4-0405a768d92b,11,emailsetc at directemailoffers.co.uk,k12ltsp-list@
redhat.com,EE_supps_to_EAS.htm,Free estate and letting agents
database,26/09/2010 10:23:02>