[K12ltsp-list] New Arrival iPhone 5 Data Cable

allen li sunda at sundaelectronic.com
Mon Oct 29 17:30:45 UTC 2012

Hi dear friend, good day.

Now we can supply you iphone 5 data cable.We have already cracked the IC inside the cable.So now our cable can charge and transmit data.Please check pictures Below.

Price for 1-1500PCS is 10USD.Price for 2000PCS is 8.5USD.Deliverly time is 4-5 days.

Samples can be provided if you need.We make mobile power bank,docking station and cell phone charger and other cable too.Hope we can have business.

If you need further information,please feel free to contact me.Thanks!

Best Regards,

Allen Lee

Sales Dep.
Sunda Electronic Co,.Ltd
Web:www.szsunda.com
Alibaba Web:www.cnsunda.en.alibaba.com
Email:sund at sundaelectronic.com
Msn:  sunda007 at hotmail.com
Skype:sunda0077
Tel:0086+755-36921132
Fax:0086+755-61500197
Mobile:0086+13631256127
Add:C6 Block,chuangfeng digital technology park,Fuyong,Baoan,District,Shenzhen City,Guangdong Province,China
Zip:518103