[K12ltsp-list] Attendee profiles Of NRF 2018

Sophia sophia at topmarkpro.com
Mon Dec 18 19:18:15 UTC 2017

Hi,

 Would you be interested in increasing footfalls into your booth at the NRF
2018 by connecting to the potential attendees?

Connect to potential attendees before the NRF 2018 RETAIL'S BIG SHOW -
National Retail Federation? By acquiring the potential attendee profiles
with their business contact information resulting in higher footfalls,
better sales conversion and maximum ROI on the event spend.

Available counts: 28,714

Data fields in the List: Contact name, Company name, Job Title, Company,
Mailing address with Zip Code, Phone Number, and Fax Number, SIC Code,
Industry Classification, Website URL and contact person verified business
email address.

Lists are delivered in Excel format, but Client can request for delivery of
the lists in any convenient format. The list can be used for telemarketing,
direct marketing, and email marketing initiatives; the list is for perpetual
and unlimited usage.

Should I have my sales team get in touch to complete the paperwork?

Regards,
Sophia Richard,
Marketing Manager

 <mailto:sophia at topmarkpro.com> sophia at topmarkpro.com
DE, USA

If you do not wish to receive future emails from us, please reply as 'leave
out'