[K12ltsp-list] Upcoming Program on Inspiring Leadership

Leadership Program updates at trainingforprofessional.com
Fri May 5 15:05:20 UTC 2017

INSIGHT TO BECOME A GREAT LEADER

Inspiring Leadership

20 – 21 July 2017 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Dear Leaders,

Workshop Methodology

The two-day program will be highly interactive encouraging the participants to contribute their own personal leadership experiences. The trainer will offer his expertise, as well as, a variety of learning techniques such as corporate and business school case studies, self-assessments, videos and teamwork activities.

Why You Should Attend?

As the program title proclaims after this training you will be equipped with a tool box of strategies that you can immediately begin to implement. These strategies will make you intimately familiar with the essential leadership’s traits of visioning, inspiring and decision making.

Moreover, you will leave the training with a comprehensive list of websites and blogs that you can use to continue improving your leadership skills long after the workshop has successfully finished

Agenda Outline

·         Empowering Your Team

o    10 Communication Strategies to Connect, Convince and Lead

o    Case Study: The Billboard Simulation- How to Lead Visually

·         Leadership & Culture

o    Case Study: How to Create a Theory Y Culture of Involvement

·         Models of Leadership

o    Military vs. Corporate Leadership

·         Academic Case Studies

o    Harvard’s “Snowflake” Approach of Shared Leadership

o   Learning the “8 Secrets of Success” and the “3 Mandates of Leadership”

o   Case Study: Deloitte – The Power of Diversity to Lead Change

“This training was worth every penny! The trainer was awesome and inspiring at delivering the topic of leadership.”

~ Executive, Advertising & Promotions, Petronas Oil (Kuala Lumpur)

“I and my Executive Sales Manager came away with so many practical strategies that we both decided immediately to invite Gerry to do some In-Company training for our Team Leaders.”

 ~ Managing Director, Hoppecke Asia Pacific (Singapore)

Registration and Enquiry:

For more information and registration, do send an email to registration at trainingforprofessional.com with the following subject title:

Malaysia Session: InspireLead-KL

For any other inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us at +65 6825 9599 or email at registration at trainingforprofessional.com