[K12ltsp-list] Attendee list of the SAP 2018

Caitlin caitlin at promailsinc.com
Mon Apr 16 19:15:40 UTC 2018

Hi

I hope you got a chance to review my previous email regarding the  event
Sapphire & ASUG Annual Conference - SAP,

Awaiting for your earlier response.

Regards,

Caitlin

----------------

Hi,

Wishing you all the best for Sapphire & ASUG Annual Conference - SAP.

Would you be interested in the Attendee list of SAP 2018?

Available Counts:-12000

Details Included:- Company Name, Contact Name, Title, Address, Web Site,
Phone Number, Fax Number, Verified Email Address, Employee Size, and Revenue
size, SIC Code, Industry Type, NAICS Code, Email verification result.

Let me know if you are interested and I will get back to you with pricing
model.

Regards,

Caitlin

On-line Marketing Manager

To remove from the mailing list reply with subject line as "LEAVE OUT"