[K12ltsp-list] OSCON 2018

Sarah Taylor sarah at infodatabiz.com
Tue Jun 19 14:11:52 UTC 2018

Hi,

Hope that you are doing great.

This is a courtesy follow up regarding my previous email.

Looking forward to hear back from you soon.

Best Regards,

*Sarah*

From: Sarah <sarah at infodatabiz.com> <mailto:sarah at infodatabiz.com>

   Subject: *RE: OSCON 2018*

Hi,

Hope that you are doing great.

Would you be interested in acquiring a list of *O'Reilly OSCON Open
Source Convention *Profiles?

*_OSCON _**_2018_**_Final Attendee Profiles_*__

*Counts:*2,460 contacts with email.

*Available Data Fields:*Contact Name, Office, Website, Job Title,
Mailing Address and E-mail Addresses, Phone Number and FAX Number.

Please let me know your thoughts? So that I can send you the number of
contacts available and the *pricing* for it.

Regards,

*Sarah Taylor*
Marketing Executive
sarah at infodatabiz.com <mailto:sandra at infodatabiz.com>

*CA, USA*

**If you do not wish to receive further emails, please revert with
"Cancel" on the subject line.