[K12ltsp-list] OSCON 2018

jane jane at eventnewshub.com
Mon May 21 18:45:34 UTC 2018

Hi,

Hope that you are doing great.

This is a courtesy follow up regarding my previous email.

Looking forward to hear back from you soon.

Best Regards,

JANE

From: Jane < jane at eventnewshub.com>

Subject: O'Reilly OSCON Open Source Convention 2018

 Hi,

Reaching you regarding your participation in  O'Reilly OSCON Open Source
Convention 2018

Would you be interested in the attendee profiles of OSCON 2018 ?

Available Counts : 2,461 Contacts

Usage: Unlimited.

Available Data Fields: Contact Name, Office, Website, Job Title, Mailing
Address and E-mail Addresses, Phone Number and FAX Number.

Let me know if you are interested and I will get back with pricing model.
Best Regards,

Jane Wills

Marketing Executive

 <mailto:jane at eventnewshub.com> jane at eventnewshub.com

CA, USA

If you do not wish to receive further emails, please revert with "Cancel" on
the subject line.