[K12ltsp-list] Global Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) Market Report: Size, Trends & Forecast 2023-2028

livia.chan livia.chan at winwinreport.com
Mon Feb 20 10:22:27 UTC 2023

 Good day!
We would like to confirm if you are interested in a <Global Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) Professional Survey Report 2023, Forecast to 2028> report, which has been recently published by Multimarket insight. If you have further interest in this report(Place an order) or related reports, please respond to this e-mail string. A sample report and Cost will be provided for your reference.
We reveal the market positioning of companies in an industry using their Growth and Innovation scores as highlighted in our methodology. This report presents competitive profiles on each of the companies based on their strengths, opportunities, and a small discussion on their positioning. Our analyst analyzes hundreds of companies in the industry and benchmarks them across Market Share, Customer Alignment, Megatrends Leverage, Revenue and Marketing and Revenue Growth, where the leading companies in the industry are then positioned. Industry leaders on both the Growth and Innovation indices are recognized as best practice recipients.
The following manufacturers are analyzed independently in the report:
1. Citrix Systems
2. VMware
3. NComputing
4. Microsoft
5. Cisco Systems
6. Oracle
7. Red Hat
8. Evolve IP
9. Huawei Technologies
10. Ericom Software
11. HPE
12. Parallels International
13. …
Looking forward to your reply! If you are not the right person, it is much appreciated you can transfer this mail to the person in charge. Thank you very much.