[K12OSN] Mondo fails in 4.1....won't go...ideas?

Eric Harrison eharrison at mail.mesd.k12.or.us
Thu Sep 9 04:30:25 UTC 2004

On Mon, 6 Sep 2004, Eric Harrison wrote:

>There is a newer version of mondo available, I'll take a look at that
>ASAP.
<snip>

I finally got the latest version of mondo to build. I have not tested
it (I've never used it), so would someone be so kind as to test this
out and report back to the list?

I see that it has the code to read /etc/modprobe.conf, so it *should*
work ;-)

Also note that it has a new dependancy, you need mondo, mindi, and
buffer. All three test packages for K12LTSP 4.1 are located here:

	ftp://k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us/pub/K12LTSP/testing/RPMS/

-Eric