[K12OSN] Client Boot Problem

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Fri Feb 18 15:31:43 UTC 2005

> Below is the text of my dhcpd.conf file.  I'm wondering if
> it's the problem.  I may have messed something up when I
> tried to switch to port 67.

>From you config it looks like you are trying to switch from the default
port of 67 to port 1067.  Here is a link to the ltsp.org wiki with steps
to do so:
http://wiki.ltsp.org/twiki/bin/view/Ltsp/DHCP#Use_different_port_numbers
_for_t

Be sure you follow the setting up the client section and the section for
modifying /etc/init.d/dhcpd.

Now this looks like the dhcpd.conf changes will affect only one client.

Does anyone have a working dhcpd.conf to post that is using port 1067
globally for reference?

Phil, could you also post your /etc/exports file to be sure there isn't
a problem there?