[K12OSN] Linux and Active Directory

David Trask dtrask at vcs.u52.k12.me.us
Mon May 23 13:26:19 UTC 2005

"Support list for opensource software in schools." <k12osn at redhat.com> on
Monday, May 23, 2005 at 8:17 AM +0000 wrote:
>Hi Chuck and all,
>	I am presenting at NECC and have a son getting married on July 3rd.  So,
>the Bethel jaunt was just too much this year.
>Wish there was someway to get all the info remotely.
>Sharon

I will post all notes and so forth in PDF as soon as it's over, but it
won't be anywhere near the same as being there.  We have many more folks
than last year....it's going to be great!  Lots of CD's, lots of
schwag....and lots of learning about Linux!  :-)

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School
dtrask at vcs.u52.k12.me.us