[K12OSN] Opinions on a Forum

Meelis Mihhailov meelis at nlib.ee
Tue Nov 14 17:07:09 UTC 2006

> So what happens when someone starts a new topic with a question
> that you can answer - but you aren't watching it?

One can then subscibe to a certain forum to monitor threads he/she can
answer :)
I can visit a forum aswell and see new answers to a topic or even a new
thread. For me it's not a big problem to use about 10 minutes of my worktime
for this. :)

> Your mailer will thread the topics and can sort them into folders
> automatically if you want.

Yes this is an option but it does not work for me. I'm an "inbox is my only
place" type person but for others it's a good solution :)

Meelis