[K12OSN] squirrelmail

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Wed Aug 1 18:33:31 UTC 2007

Thanks...currently trying to figure out the 'iptables' rule necessary to
let users go to https://ourwebsite.com:411/ to get their emails.

pretty sure it's a good idea to use the secure http eh? although not
sure if it's necessary as it's using IMAP rather than POP3...so
shouldn't be passing the passwds in cleartext. no?

--Huck