[K12OSN] OT: bash help

Peter Hartmann peter at hartmanncomputer.com
Thu Aug 9 00:51:38 UTC 2007

Wow I never knew about 'info'...thanks!  Sort is totally freaking
awesome. I wanted to remove lines in my csv  where the certain fields
in a given row were blank (names this time). So I did the same
command:     sort -u  -k83,83 -t,

And all the blank fields, being non-unique, got removed and removed
the lines in the csv!  I wonder if they ever intended it to be used
that way or if it was a happy accident or 'haxident' as I like to call
them.  :)

Thanks again,
Peter