Modify anaconda

Vincent FONTENEAU fonteneau at dynetcom.fr
Wed Nov 3 16:29:43 UTC 2004

Hi,

after "playing" with kickstart configuration files, I would like to know
how changing anaconda itself. I mean I would like to create my own
distribution by replacing standard workstation or server installation
with other name like : " my ftp server" or "graphical station" ?

Also, is it possible for each particular installation (ftp server,
graphic...) to fix defaults partitions depend on the installation i
would install ?

I'm trying to find some docs on the net but not on what I would like to
do

Thanks

Vincent