[kontinuity-dev-public] Creating a Project on Behalf of Users

Ricardo Martinelli de Oliveira rmartine at redhat.com
Fri Apr 15 14:41:09 UTC 2016

David,

For Project request workflow I see no problems with it, but for application
creation (either from the s2i images and templates) is the main concern
from my viewpoint since the templates are in openshift project. I tried to
develop the app creation part and I had some problems with template
processing because hitting the template endpoint causes Permission issues.

Could you please explains how to do that?