[kontinuity-dev-public] Visualizing Status for Pipeline Stages That Haven't Yet Started

Andrew Lee Rubinger alr at redhat.com
Thu Jun 2 22:26:19 UTC 2016

Let's shine a light on this one:

  https://github.com/fabric8io/openshift-jenkins-sync-plugin/issues/56

So the underlying issue is that the openshift-sync-plugin is not currently
propagating information about future stages, preventing the OpenShift
Console from building a view of the entire pipeline.

A few questions:

1) Jimmi, would you mind running point for us to get an update on
feasibility of a fix?
2) I'm available to work on this, but as noted in the comments can't find
instructions to run this component or test it (aside from a couple of small
unit tests); am I missing something that's outside the repo?

So let's prioritize work here; folks are going to be excited to see
visualized pipelines in OpenShift and 56 is a dependency. :)

S,
ALR

--
Red Hat Developer Programs Architecture