[kontinuity-dev-public] Making Catapult into an OpenShift Instant App

Ben Parees bparees at redhat.com
Wed Jun 8 19:16:30 UTC 2016

On Wed, Jun 8, 2016 at 3:13 PM, Andrew Lee Rubinger <alr at redhat.com> wrote:

> Ah, but since this is a local installation of OpenShift, the user would
> have to do it.
>
> I'm looking to do this for everyone so it appears alongside the other
> options (attached) on the distribution of Origin/ADB we make available at
> Summit.

​well, first off everything you screenshotted there is a builder image, not
a template or instantapp.
​
the set of templates that the installer registers w/ the openshift
namespace is determined by the ansible installer (or other mechanisms
depending on where your cluster came from) so we'd have to ship your
template which i doubt we want to do.  If you want it registered in the ADB
VM, then you can do that as part of the VM setup.

--
Ben Parees | OpenShift