[kontinuity-dev-public] Making Catapult into an OpenShift Instant App

Tomas Nozicka tnozicka at redhat.com
Thu Jun 9 08:07:19 UTC 2016

On St, 2016-06-08 at 15:18 -0400, Andrew Lee Rubinger wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 8, 2016 at 3:16 PM, Ben Parees <bparees at redhat.com>
> wrote:
> >

> > On Wed, Jun 8, 2016 at 3:13 PM, Andrew Lee Rubinger <alr at redhat.com
> > > wrote:
> > > Ah, but since this is a local installation of OpenShift, the user
> > > would have to do it.
> > >
> > > I'm looking to do this for everyone so it appears alongside the
> > > other options (attached) on the distribution of Origin/ADB we
> > > make available at Summit.
> > >

> > well, first off everything you screenshotted there is a builder
> > image, not a template or instantapp.
> >
> > the set of templates that the installer registers w/ the openshift
> > namespace is determined by the ansible installer (or other
> > mechanisms depending on where your cluster came from) so we'd have
> > to ship your template which i doubt we want to do.  If you want it
> > registered in the ADB VM, then you can do that as part of the VM
> > setup.
> >
> Very helpful, thank you. :)
1. If you want it only in ADB just drop it into https://github.com/proj
ectatomic/adb-utils/tree/master/services/openshift/templates/adb
2. If you want it in both ADB and CDK drop it into https://github.com/p
rojectatomic/adb-utils/tree/master/services/openshift/templates/common
And, of course send an PR :)
(Release is coming soon! https://github.com/projectatomic/adb-utils/iss
ues/140)