[kontinuity-dev-public] Amazon Global Cloud Users Contacts

Ashley Benson ashley.benson at edatadeals.com
Mon Jun 20 14:45:48 UTC 2016

Hello,

My Name is Ashley Benson and I am Marketing Manager. I have gone through
your website.

Would be interested in acquiring "Amazon Global Cloud Users" List for your
Email Marketing, Email Campaign and we have Other Technology Users List with
emails and complete contact information.

Cloud Users: Google, Soft Layer, IBM Marketing Cloud, Bluemix, Hybrid, IaaS
-- Infrastructure as a Service, PaaS -- Platform as a Service, SaaS --
Software as a Service and many more.

We have list of other Technologies users: MSoft Users, Salesforce Users, SAP
Users, Citrix users, XBLR Users, OneStream Users, ECM, ERM, Solidwork Users,
VMware Users, ERP/CRM/PLM Users and many more.

Do share your target audience like Technology/ Industry / Geography / Job
title, So that we can give you more information about our services.

Our List Includes:- Company Name, Web Address, Contact Name, Verified Email,
Job Title, Application Type, Complete Mailing Address, FAX Number, Total
Employees, SIC Code and Industry details.

Kindly let me know if you would be interested in purchasing this information
and I shall provide you further details.

We will be happy to provide you with some of the samples for your
validation.

Thanks and looking forward to hear from you!

Best Regards,

Ashley Benson

Marketing Manager

If you do not wish to receive further emails kindly reply with Unsubscribe