[kontinuity-dev-public] Integration test failure on catapult-service-openshift-impl

Kohei Nozaki kohei at nozaki.me
Sun May 1 01:28:21 UTC 2016

Hi Andrew,

Good news: I've just succeeded to run integration tests, in an
all-in-one CentOS7 VM, Running tests in a VM is not comfortable though.

The cause seems like some network layer problem because my first try was
with a combo of OS X host (runs Catapult tests and WildFly) and CentOS7
guest (runs Docker and OpenShift) which is living in VMware Fusion.

I followed this instruction to setup OpenShift:
https://github.com/openshift/origin/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.adoc#download-from-github

But anyway I need to investigate how to make OS X + VM combo work before
start working on the project. any hints about it would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,

Kohei