[kontinuity-dev-public] Distortion CI Design Documents

Andrew Block ablock at redhat.com
Tue May 3 03:36:51 UTC 2016

Hello all,

As many of you know, we are currently using a temporary CI environment for the distortion effort and more specifically to build and test Catapult at this point in time. We are in the process of designing a new environment that will be hosted in the CentOS CI environment that will replace the existing environment.

Dharmit and I have started putting together several documents outlining the architecture and goals for the CI environment and would appreciate a review by the group as we continue to design the solution and will begin to stand up the environment in the coming days and weeks.

The following documents are ready for review:
Diagram of the current CentOS environment and a V1 proposed architecture
https://www.lucidchart.com/invitations/accept/17676de2-fdca-4e7c-b4e9-43373fda1fbe
Distortion CI Environment Design document
https://docs.google.com/a/redhat.com/document/d/1Bms-hoWyL2OYvi3b_qwtjRAbgFWKS6gxQ5mxj-QEFIg/edit?usp=sharing
Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns.

Thanks,
Andy

Andrew Block
Red Hat Consulting