[kpatch] missing removal of changed_objs

Martin Carroll martin.carroll at nokia-bell-labs.com
Fri Jul 22 15:34:44 UTC 2016

Hi Josh, thanks for the fast reply!
> When the original kernel is built, TEMPDIR hasn't been exported yet.
I already had TEMPDIR set (and exported) in my own shell environment.
Shell scripts should never assume that they "own" an environment
variable.  The user's environment on entering the script can be
anything.  If you want to bypass the special logic in kpatch-gcc using
the "look for an empty environment variable" trick, then kpatch-build
must explicitly make that environment variable empty before invoking the
original make.

Martin Carroll