[Libguestfs] nbdkit worker thread shutdown

Nikolaus Rath Nikolaus at rath.org
Thu May 5 07:59:56 UTC 2022

Hello,

When nbdkit calls a plugin's unload() method, is it guaranteed that all
pending requests have been handled (and all worker threads exited)?

(I would have expected this to be the case, but I'm getting errors from
threads accessing data that my unload() handler frees, so I wanted to
confirm my assumption).

Best,
-Nikolaus

--
GPG Fingerprint: ED31 791B 2C5C 1613 AF38 8B8A D113 FCAC 3C4E 599F