[Libguestfs] nbdkit build failure (was: Re: jplesnik's nbdkit-1.35.5-4.fc39 failed to build)

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Tue Jul 11 20:23:35 UTC 2023

On Tue, Jul 11, 2023 at 07:31:07PM +0100, Richard W.M. Jones wrote:

> https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=2230411
>
> It's a bit of a coincidence that this failed exactly in the Perl test
> & you're upgrading Perl.  On the other hand, it really looks like it
> might have been a temporary failure.
>
> Could you resubmit the build?  If it happens again then I'll take a
> closer look.

Thanks for resubmitting this.  It looks as if it failed again:

https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=103238055

& the failure _is_ related to perl (surprisingly), or at least it
fails in the same way.

I will try to have a look at this, but if you would like to file a BZ
then that will ensure that we don't forget about it.

nbdkit - Flexible, fast NBD server with plugins
https://gitlab.com/nbdkit/nbdkit