[Libguestfs] Proposal to delete the mirrors github.com/libguestfs/libnbd & /nbdkit

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Wed Jun 7 18:18:46 UTC 2023

I don't want to actually link to them to avoid giving them link-karma,
but the old repositories / now mirrors at:

github.com/libguestfs/libnbd
github.com/libguestfs/nbdkit

stopped mirroring the true repositories:

https://gitlab.com/nbdkit/libnbd
https://gitlab.com/nbdkit/nbdkit

some months ago.  It is apparently connected to github changing their
host key.  We tried unsuccessfully to fix it, which I wasn't able to do.

I propose we just delete those mirrors instead.  Any objections?